The Canadian Assessment for Learning Network (CAfLN) invites you to submit a short summary article on compelling research related to contemporary classroom assessment practices. Articles will be published in CAfLN’s monthly newsletter, which is distributed to teachers throughout Canada. Potential topics for articles include (but are not limited to):
- Assessment for learning practices
- Challenges in implementing assessment for learning
- Going gradeless
- Policy implementation related to assessment
- Professional learning approaches in assessment
- Early years assessment
- Student motivation and assessment
- Technology and assessment for learning
Summaries of existing literature or reporting of new studies are welcomed. Articles are to be short – 300-500 words plus references – and written in an accessible and engaging way.
Complete articles can be submitted directly to Katie White at: email@example.com
There is no deadline for submission. We will be accepting articles throughout the year, with one article selected for publication per month. Additional articles may be featured on our website.
For questions about this opportunity, please contact Katie White at: firstname.lastname@example.org