6th Annual CAfLN Conference and Members’ Symposium - May 2nd - 4th, 2019
Moving Assessment Forward
in Strong and Wise Ways
Hosted by Delta School District
Delta Manor Educational Centre
4750 57 ST. Delta, BC V4K 3C9
Thursday May 2nd Pre-conference
The Pre-Conference School Tours are a chance to visit a number of schools and see how classroom assessment and school leadership practices play out in real schools.
Participants will have the opportunity to choose between an Elementary (Delta Schools) or Secondary (Richmond Schools) tour.
Also, participants will choice to experience either tour through either a classroom or leadership lens.
All your needs on the day are covered! Transportation between schools, health breaks, lunch and an evening barbeque with Ignite presentations are included.
Thurs. May 2 - Pre-conference: A Passport to Learning member price - $110
Thurs. May 2 - Pre-conference: A Passport to Learning non-member price - $135
Friday May 3rd Conference
- An evening barbeque and ignite presentation on May 2 at Farm Roots Mini School in Boundary Bay (6570 1 A Avenue, Delta, BC)
- Keynote session with Judy Halbert and Linda Kaser, from the Network of Inquiry and Indigenous Education (NOIIE)
- Breakout sessions with leader researchers, teachers and school leaders in assessment for learning from across Canada
- Access to exhibitors and sponsors related to assessment
- Breakfast, health breaks and lunch
Saturday May 4th Symposium
Symposium (with a valid CAfLN membership) includes:
- Breakfast and health break
- CAfLN Annual General Meeting
- Participation in sessions designed to further explore the conference theme with an opportunity to connect and share with other CAflN members from across Canada.
Fri. May 3 and Sat. May 4 - Conference and Symposium with a valid CAfLN Membership - $125
Fri. May 3 - Conference Only price - $250
Fri. May 3 and Sat. May 4 - Conference and Symposium with a new CAfLN Membership - $225
Fri. May 3 - Full-time student Conference Only - $80
Fri. May 3 and Sat. May 4 - Conference and Symposium with a new Student Membership - $130
Registrations will be processed by the amount paid so please make sure that you have selected the desired package. Registration will close on Friday April 26th.
Payments to CAfLN are securely processed by PayPal. A PayPal account is NOT required. All major credit cards are accepted.
Having trouble paying with PayPal?
For multiple registrations and payments by cheque please download the form below
All requests for refunds MUST be submitted to email@example.com and RECEIVED no later than 11:59 PM EST by the dates listed below. Requests for refunds will be processed as follows:
- Received by March 1, 2019 – Full refund, less a $25 per person administrative fee
- Received March 2, 2019 through April 20, 2019 – 50% refund, less a $25 per person administrative fee
- Received on or after April 20, 2019 – No Refunds
Registrants are reminded that images taken at this event may be used in the promotion of future events or on CAfLN's social media sites.